I thought today was awesome.
Most of it was. I accomplished enough today to allow myself to feel accomplished.
I took care of business, and I didn’t hesitate. Pets are cared for, kitchen is clean, and so many other chores.
Never say to someone “Oh so this is all my fault.” I didn’t see a 15 min old text saying not to come over. I wasn’t the one who said that, or who has the attitude from hell for days. Passive aggressive is so unattractive. It’s worse when the person doesn’t even realize how they’re acting. Patronizing? Check.
I only have this place to vent to, and nobody sees it anyway. (No, that wasn’t passive aggressive. FB never publishes my notes/ blog.)
Sometimes life is really complicated.
When someone tells you things are complicated, the situation is probably f’d up, but I deal.
- I try to deal with all the things that are thrown my way. Sometimes I am really bad at it. I get grumpy and snippy.
- I’ve been sick off and on since July 31, and it doesn’t make me any easier to deal with. I’m trying to be normal. Some people don’t have any patience for people with health problems.
- We recently had a family member move into assisted living. Inherited two more dogs. It’s a zoo, and it’s exhausting. 3 dogs, 3 cats, and I’m actually tired. I’m running a daycare.
- I know this is a whiny moment, but lately I feel like nobody appreciates me. It’s not a good feeling when I think I’m trying my best to keep everyone and everything afloat, and maybe it’s me who is the “suck everything out of everyone else.”
- All of this is a bunch of how many people am I caring for??
Sometimes I need to be grateful.
- I have terrific friends. They put up with me.
- I have a 20 year old cat who stubbornly refuses to leave me. Thank GOD.
- I have a roof over my head, and it’s not cardboard.
- All my next size smaller jeans fit now.
- I have more than some, and I know I’m blessed.
- David never leaves me, even though lately I’ve taken to talking to myself when things are annoying.
and here’s where I want to be: