People who are constantly negative are seriously annoying.
- I’m trying to be as positive as I can.
- My partner’s family is Double OC. Out of control.
- Someone stole our garbage last night. We put it out before the movie we went to, and when we came home? NOPE. Who the hell does that? Oh, my gut is telling me my psycho neighbot (yes, I spelled it like that on purpose.)
- One of the conditions of CHF is that your heart doesn’t like to work. Bad, bad heart. It doesn’t circulate blood efficiently, which will make your feet freeze at 4am. It’s not nice. I complain about a lot of things but this isn’t a complaint- it’s a fact.
- I have so many good people in my life that anyone who isn’t with Team Tarah can just leave. No harm. No foul. I just don’t have the energy to deal with my 6 animals, a partner, his family, friends, and then others who don’t seem to pay attention. I wasn’t kidding when I said “The doctor is out.”
- At best, I’ll still be alive, instead of my zoo killing me.
When people make you feel “less than”, step away.