Don’t do it!
I have so many good things today to report.
No, I didn’t save the world. I know you didn’t expect me to, and neither did I. So welcome to world of mundane and silly.
- I got my hairs did by Lindsey, and it’s fabulous. This is a woman who understands the difference between Princess and Porn Star.
- Talked to David’s dad twice. He will never know the gift he gave me when he saw me step out of the dressing room in my bridesmaid gown, I will never, ever forget the intake of breath and the look on his face. I felt like a queen. He looked proud of me.
- We have a new name for crazy train across the street. I can’t even say it without laughing. Twatwaffle. Thank you, Kim Ulmanis, because that is just hilarious.
- So many PT exercises in the last 2 days. I’m standing and walking strong, even though I get tired – I keep going!
- I’m wearing the shirt my amazing friend Laura picked out for me, and rocking it – it’s perfect for me. Kudos to her for her keen sense of fit and fashion.
Life is not always about the HUGE announcements, and sometimes it’s about the little things.