Watch me break it down like – UHHH!
Ok, I’m totally kidding. LOL Sort of.
I’m a happy kid today, and here’s why:
- I have such a great hubby.
- I am helping out some friends today to buy a house, and I feel like it’s great karma.
- I have my morning chores done, and my house under control.
- My dad is coming over for lunch, because guess who is ON the ball? C’est moi, and lunch is already made. You can come over too if you like chicken curry and rice.
- My little boyfriend saw me on his way to school, and I swear, the kid just fills me with love. “TAWAH! I love you!” I’m not sure how anyone gets cuter than THAT.
- I destroyed the muffins I baked this morning. Sad about it, but it was an experiment anyway, so I basically threw my hands in the air and waved ’em all around like I just didn’t care. Truth? I don’t.
With that, I’m off to the races. White, middle aged and wearing a Deadpool shirt. I should be recognizable if found wandering.