Listen, I know we all have a bunch of life going on. House, bills, the spouse, pets, relatives, not so fun dates in our calendar, chores, and all that stuff. So, in an attempt to make life more fun, I’m writing a list of things I am grateful for, instead of all the shit I’m NOT grateful for. Yay for me!
- Spicy black bean burgers, baby lettuce (that sounds weird. Little lettuce? Nope. Smaller lettuce. Ok still creepy. Lettuce, ok?)
- Clothes that fit.
- Baby potatskis and tomatskis.
- Peach pie.
- Good friends.
- People who don’t think I’m the biggest butthead ever.
- Spicy nacho Doritos, which are not good for me, but, I eat maybe 5 at a time.
- My stash of Sour Patch Kids.
- Plans to make “Magic Bars” tomorrow.
- Quiet because everyone at sub 0400, including pets, is asleep. Yes, please.
- Trash and recycling out, before those crazy people show up at 6:30 AM.
- No animals threw up today. Thank you, baby jeebus.
- No drama occurs when it’s after 3 AM unless you’re doing something you shouldn’t be, on the Strip. I’m good.
Be well, peeps, and remember to be nice/ kind to people. Everyone has things going on, and not everyone can juggle 8 or 80 plates. ❤